Helping you safely navigate the process
Selling at Level 2 – Firstly, yes you can!
- The government has set out guidelines for viewings under Levels 2, and there are some key points to take away from this, most of which is common sense and falls inline with general real estate practice.
- QR codes – YouSell will supply individual property QR codes for checkin, and visitor logs for contact tracing.
- Homeowners are provided with safe viewing guides in line with public health guidelines, which we ask viewers to respect and follow.
- Online booking system provide by YouSell, for viewers and homeowners who would prefer to book a time slot to avoid contact with others. Property packs will be emailed prior to viewing.
- 2 metre separation from other groups, so viewing properties may have staggered entry depending on numbers attending. Please be patient and respect others.
- Here is a link to the real estate industry guidelines on selling and buying property under Level 2
Try out our YouSell booking system, schedule a call with one of our experts to discuss how we can help.
Selling and Buying at Level 3 – Yes you can!
- Selling under Level 3 requires a little more thought and planning.
- Photographers are permitted to operate under Level 3, taking all necessary precautions
- Consider Virtual Tours, which YouSell can arrange for you.
- Virtual buying is a ‘thing’, and we have clients who sell sight unseen, so great photography, a video or virtual tour, floor plan and motivated homeowners works a treat!
- Contracts and documentation can be supplied and completed seamlessly online.
- Property settlement can take place at Level 3, following public health guidelines.
- Here are the Real estate industry guidelines for selling and buying at Level 3.
Watch this video to hear about the YouSell open home experience: